MS En8 Bolt
EN8 material is a type of carbon steel which is unalloyed and is used in a number of applications
En8 steel is heated to make the surface hard and make it moderately resistant by induction hardening process. En8 has a lot of uses varying from automotive trade too much wider and general engineering applications. It is also used in connecting rods, studs, bolts, axels and spindles. This makes En8 steel very popular in the steel industry.
Shree Ji Steel provides best quality EN8 Bolts to its patrons at a very competitive price in the market.
We keep Bolts ranging from ¼ (inches) to 2 (inches) and are available as Full Threaded Bolts and Half Threaded Bolts.
- Rates: Subject to change as per the hourly market situation and will be valid only after formal discussion.
- Tax: Goods and Service Tax @ 18 % to be charged on the bill amount.
- Prices: Ex- Durgapur/ Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Dispatch Time:1-5 working days.
- Transportation: To be charged extra.
- Minimum Order Quantity:1 Metric Ton.
- Packaging Type: 50 kg bags.
- Payment Modes:L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer), RTGS/NEFT, Cheque.
- 100% payment to be made in advance.
- Products are subject to availability.
- Additional information
MS En8 Bolt
|Place Of Origin||
|Minimum Order Quantity||
10 Metric Ton