MS Chequered Plate
Price On Request
We deal in wide range of MS Chequered Plates which are known for their quality and durability. We provide various dimensions of chequered plates as per the client’s requirements. These chequered plates are used majorly in industrial flooring for also any sort of anti-skid flooring purposes. These chequered plates have high mechanical strength and High friction plates that ensure maximum skid resistance.
|Size (MM)||Price (INR/METRIC TON)||Add To Enquiry|
|MS Chequered Plate 3||Price On Request|
|MS Chequered Plate 5||Price On Request|
|MS Chequered Plate 6||Price On Request|
|MS Chequered Plate 8||Price On Request|
|MS Chequered Plate 10||Price On Request|
Prices as on: 19-11-2018 03:59:46pm
1. Rates: Subject to change as per the hourly market situation and will be valid only after formal discussion.
2. Tax: Goods and Service Tax @ 18 % to be charged on the bill amount.
3. Prices: Ex- Durgapur/ Kolkata, West Bengal.
4. Dispatch Time: 1-5 working days.
5. Transportation: To be charged extra.
6. Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Metric Ton.
7. Packaging Type: Bundles.
8. Payment Modes: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer), RTGS/NEFT, Cheque
9. 100% payment to be made in advance.
10. Products are subject to availability.
Product Tags : Iron Sheet, Mild Steel Sheet, Steel Sheet, Checker Plate, Checkered Plate, Chequer Plate, Hot Rolled Chequered Plate, MS Checkered Plate, MS Chequered Plate
- Additional information
- Weight Chart
|Place Of Origin||
|Minimum Order Quantity||
10 Metric Ton
Structural support in construction
|Size (in mm)||Weight (in Kg/sq. m)||Weight (in Kg/sq. feet)|
|MS Chequered Plate 3||25.600||2.783|
|MS Chequered Plate 5||42.72||3.969|
|MS Chequered Plate 6||56.148||5.216|
|MS Chequered Plate 8||65.912||6.123|
|MS Chequered Plate 10||79.339||7.371|
|MS Chequered Plate 12||103.751||9.639|
Rolling Tolerances of MS Chequered Plate
|Depth||Tolerance||Width of flange||Tolerance
|Up to 200 mm||± 2.5 mm||Up to 100 mm||± 2 mm
|> 200 to 400 mm||± 3.0 mm
|Tolerance on weight per meter shall be ± 2.5% or alternatively +4, -1% of the standard weight per meter. The permissible limits for camber and sweep shall be 0.2% of the length.|
MS Chequered Chemical Composition: (in % max values)
MS Chequered Mechanical Composition: (in % max values)
|Yield Stress, Min, MPa||% Elongation at gauge length 5.65 √Ѕo||Bend Test|
|410||250||240||230||23||3t* (*t is 3 times thickness)|