Wire rod is a hot rolled mild steel product classified its shape. It is a mild steel product, produced from a billet.MS or mild steel wire rods are made using lower carbon content, having less than 22% of carbon in it. Wire Rods have various uses; it is being used in all kinds of steel wires, wire entanglements and nails. Wire Rods are transported in the form of wound coils. We offer Wire Rods ranging from 5.5mm to 12mm.
|Size||Price (INR/METRIC TON)||Quantity||Add To Enquiry|
Prices as on: 01-01-1970 06:03:38am
1. Rates: Subject to change as per the hourly market situation and will be valid only after formal discussion.
2. Tax: Goods and Service Tax @ 18 % to be charged on the bill amount.
3. Prices: Ex- Durgapur/ Kolkata, West Bengal.
4. Dispatch Time: 1-5 working days.
5. Transportation: To be charged extra.
6. Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Metric Ton.
7. Packaging Type: Bundles.
8. Payment Modes: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer), RTGS/NEFT, Cheque
9. 100% payment to be made in advance.
10. Products are subject to availability.
Product Tags : Metal Wire Rod, Mild Steel Wire Rod, MS Wire Rod, Steel Wire Rod
- Product Details
- Weight Chart
Manufacturing various steel wires, wire and nail entanglement
|Wire Rod Sizes and Weights
|Size (in mm)||Weight ( in kg/m)||Weight (in kg/feet)|